NIVEA is one of my absolute favourite skincare brands. I still remember when I was little, in the Philippines, my Mom would always buy NIVEA and she used it religiously. (If you know my mom, you will understand what a big deal this is because she DOES NOT AGE. She tells people I’m her sister and people believe her.)
Anyway, her habits passed on to me and I’ve been using NIVEA for as long as I can remember. So when they approached me with a giveaway idea, I jumped at the chance!
But wait — there’s more!
NIVEA Haus is a mobile pop-up centre, and is currently on its first cross-country tour! Right now it’s in Toronto (until June 21st). Here are the dates:
- Toronto: June 11 – 21
- Calgary: July 4 – 11
- Edmonton: July 14 – 16
- Vancouver: July 19 – 25
- Montreal: August 5 – 16
So what happens in the NIVEA Haus?
- Get a free skin analysis to learn about their skin type
- Receive personalized expert advice from onsite consultants
- Test out free product samples (I know you wanna!)
Help me spread the word, yeah? We’ve put together this amazing giveaway prize pack if you help us do just that :)
The prize pack is valued at approx. $130 and includes:
- An assortment of NIVEA products to help you get your skin on tip-top shape for summer:
- NIVEA Frangipani & Oil Shower Gel (x2)
- NIVEA Free Time Shower Cream (x2)
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Refreshing Foaming Cleanser
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Exfoliating Scrub
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Gentle Cleansing Cream
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Gentle Toner
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Nourishing Day Care
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Refreshing Toner
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Gel
- NIVEA Aqua Effect Moisturizing Day Care
- NIVEA Lip Butter Original
- NIVEA Q10 PLUS Anti-Wrinkle Light Day Care
- NIVEA branded bag
Some of my favourites are in this prize pack (like the lip butter, the toners and the shower creams!) You can enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. At the very least you must tell me what your must-have summer skincare items are!
Canadian residents only, please. Good luck!