BLOG PARTY, THAT IS!
(Ok, that was lame, but that’s how I roll)
I’m excited to share that I’ll be blogging every week day in August! (That’s 5 new posts a week, son!) And now you’re like, whoaaa you’re crazy. And trust me, I know it’s a crazy idea because blogging takes a lot of time and work and blah blah blah.
So here’s why I’m doing this:
- Great way for me to move some posts from my “Drafts” into “Published” (and I’ve got tons of ’em!)
- These posts aren’t going to be short or “just because” posts (I’m completely against those). These are comprehensive posts that are definitely very B+AB. I’m making up for the lack of posts in July (since I was on vacation and wasn’t blogging) and it’s been killing me not to post.
- They range from all the categories on this site. I’ll actually be blogging more on “Style” (that section is lacking) and will definitely have more Beauty + Bites, Video Games and even Vlogs. It’s about time I balance out the sections, don’t you think?
- You deserve more posts. I’ve been receiving an overwhelming amount of feedback lately and I can’t think of a better way to thank you all for reading than this. (How corny, I know.)
- And yes, there will be giveaways. I am working with some amazing brands and I cannot wait to tell you all about them.
- And since I’m always honest with you guys, I have no problem telling you that a big motivator in me doing this is I’d like to expand the audience for B+AB. It’s been almost 8 months and I am honoured to have grown the readership to what it is now (almost 40,000 unique visitors since launch). I’m even more flattered that you interact with me through the comments, social media and emails. With your help on sharing posts you enjoy, I’m hoping to reach and interact with even more people. More high quality, relevant and helpful posts = more readers.
- Lastly, I want to know how much work is actually involved. If you’ve read my blog for awhile or know me IRL, you know that I like to try things out for myself because why not? I love to experiment and experience things first hand. I’m sure I’ll learn a lot from doing this – from a blogging stand point and also on my organization and time management skills. What can I say… I love a challenge.
SO ARE YOU EXCITED?!!!!!??!?
Probably not as excited as I am, but I hope you’re a at least a little bit interested :)
Drop by every now and then to check out the posts! I decided to start using the hashtag #DailyBAB on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so feel free to track it and interact with me on either of those networks. (The fastest way to get a reply would be on Twitter or Instagram, FYI.)
What type of posts are you most excited to see this month? (Personally, I’m excited to expand the Style section + Fitness posts!) I would also appreciate any feedback you have whether you’re a new reader or have been with me for awhile. I am constantly working on improving my blog, so your feedback is extremely valuable to me. Feel free to email me as well if you’re not comfortable commenting publicly.
Again, thanks for your support and LETS GIT ER DONE!!!