I was inspired to make this after a week-long craving for the Filipino-style avocado milkshake full of condensed milk. I decided to create an alternative – still creamy and delicious!
- A blender – I use this one I got from Amazon – less than $20!
- a handful of greens (I like baby spinach)
- half an avocado
- Iogo crème caramel yogurt (If you can find a different brand that carries caramel flavour, then go for it!)
- Milk of your choice (I use 1%)
- (Optional) flax seeds
- (Optional) vanilla whey powder (this would make it an amazing post-workout smoothie)
Put it all in the blender and mix away! It will look like this:
Ta-da! Perfectly creamy and healthy treat! Warning: this can get addictive :)